Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blog Failure!

I have decided I am the worst blogger of all time. I have only three posts since December when I started this, and only one about my little daughter, which is mainly why I started this thing so I could post pictures of her, and keep you all informed of her growth and funny things she does.  I completely missed writing about her at 5 months, and now she is 6 months and counting, so I hope to do a post of her accomplishments by 6 months soon. I have thousands of pictures, literally, and hundreds of videos, all dying to be posted and shared, but I have to process them all, and it feels quite daunting... Besides, Jonathan does it ten times better, so I kinda want to let him, but he is busy with work now...
I just wanted to let you all know that there is some great stuff coming if I can only get my self motivated to get it done... don't sit on the edge of your seats though, it might be a longer wait than you would wish, and your bums will get sore.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like me. I am the worst at blogging. I get discouraged because no one really comments, and it makes me feel like no one is reading it, and no one cares. Sad, I know, and I should do it just for me, but I get upset when other people have 16 comments on one post, and I have maybe 1, 2 if I'm really lucky. Hopefully I will post more soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading! I would have posted sooner, but I didn't have a chance to. Don't worry. Just do what you can when you want to. I just love knowing you guys are ok. :)

    ReplyDelete